Welcome to the Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Long Covid Masterclass Webinar Series.
The Webinar is exclusive to Academy Members Only. [The Academy Membership gives you access to a range of online interactive courses and webinars throughout the year, with on-demand viewing available for all webinars].
This webinar is recorded and available for on-demand viewing.
Join our webinar series to gain in-depth knowledge of diagnosing and treating CFS and Long Covid. Explore the neuropsychiatric manifestations, pathophysiology, and appropriate pharmacological and non-pharmacological treatments. Learn about referral and liaison pathways and special comorbidities, and advance your understanding with clinical case studies.
The webinar will be held on the 19th-21st of June, 6:00 PM-8:30 PM (AEST). Accredited by RACGP for 7.5 CPD Hrs. Self Accreditation for Psychiatrists (7.5 CPD Hrs)
Masterclass Learning Outcomes:
- Identify the diagnostic criteria for chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) and Long Covid (LC)
- Consider the pathophysiology of chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) and Long Covid (LC)
- Examine the neuropsychiatric manifestations of chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) and Long Covid (LC)
- Apply appropriate pharmacological and non-pharmacological treatments in clinical practice
- Link the cardiovascular, respiratory, endocrine, mast cell activation, POTS to neuropsychiatric symptomatology
- Implement appropriate referral and liaison pathways with specialists based on symptoms
- Neuropsychiatry of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Pathophysiology of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Clinical Assessment of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Management Principles in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Clinical Case Studies – Diagnostic Aspects
- Neuropsychiatry of Long Covid
- Pathophysiology of Long Covid
- Clinical Assessment of Long Covid
- Management Principles in Long Covid
- Clinical Case Study – Practical Management of Long Covid
- Special Comorbidities – Fibromyalgia, POTS & Mast Cell Activation
- Psychopharmacological Aspects in Management
- Matching Psychopharmacology to Symptomatology
- Advances in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome & Long Covid
- Clinical Case Study – Complex Presentation
Dr Sanil Rege is a highly experienced consultant psychiatrist who specialises in neuropsychiatric presentations. He has extensive experience in community, inpatient, addiction, and C-L Psychiatry.
Dr Rege offers unique insights beyond the textbook descriptions of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) and Long Covid. He presents evidence-based, case-study-packed lectures spanning from low to high complexity and covering comorbidities like POTS, Ehlers-Danlos syndrome, and mast cell activation.
Dr Rege’s lectures are designed to provide a thorough understanding of these conditions and their management from a neuropsychiatric perspective, based on the latest evidence and clinical experience.
Dr Rege has made significant contributions to the field through his numerous written works on the neurobiology, diagnosis, and management of CFS, LC, and fibromyalgia, which have been widely read and have received over 300,000 views.