Welcome to Schizophrenia – A Practical Guide.
Schizophrenia is the most common and most important disorder within a spectrum of clinically similar conditions which include schizoaffective disorder, schizotypal disorder and acute transient psychotic disorders.
In this course, we discuss the latest in the diagnosis and management of schizophrenia.
This course should take approximately 2.5 hours for you to complete going through the following journey:
Throughout this course, we will:
- Discuss the construct of schizophrenia
- Explore the staging approach in diagnosing schizophrenia
- Explore the aetiological factors in schizophrenia
- Explore guidelines for treating early stage schizophrenia
- Discuss the pharmacological and non-pharmacological treatments of schizophrenia.